Featured entry title: Buddhism (Good Morning Vietnam)
Cronauer: She spills soup all over you, looks at you like, "Eh, I'm sorry. What are you gonna do about it, asshole?" What would you say to her? They spilled something on your pants. What would you do?
Wilkie: I do nothing.
Cronauer: Come on Wilkie, it's cursing class. You're gettin' pissed off. What would you do?
Wilkie: I just remain reticent.
Cronauer: She goes in the kitchen, she gets a knife, she starts stabbing you. She's stabbing you, putting forks in you. She's got spoons in your eyes, Wil! They're startin' to cut you with knives, puttin' spoons in your eyes. What would you do Wilkie? What would you do?
Wilkie: I'm waiting to die.
Featured entry title: Graham Hill’s LifeEdited Apartment
Featured entry title: 11 March 1934
Featured entry title: The things Nicki does for love
Had to post this, amazing what Nicki does for the wee-uns. Tomorrow is “come as your favourite book character” day (well, World Book Day) and the above is the raw materials for a Hermes costume:-)
Featured entry title: Woody Allen
Featured entry title: School days
CLF on tender-hooks yesterday as councils were due to send out emails at 17.30 with news of secondary school places. Just noting this down here for CLF (which was the original point of me writing all this stuff). In the end the thing she’ll want to remember is the feeling she got when the email came through with her first choice school:-)
Featured entry title: What most schools don’t teach
Featured entry title: VVS public service announcement
Featured entry title: Scale comparison of common longboard decks
Featured entry title: Maximisation isn’t
Wow, sure I love Jason as much as the next guy but this really really resonated...
- Thank you Frank Zappa -- -)
- Thank you Shorter-Rochford
- Referencing references
- Finally cracked B&W settings on the D700
- 11 -- 11 -- 2012
- Kasper the friendly GHOST
- It’s amazing how quickly your entire life can collapse
- Tunde 24/7
- UX Debate 2012
- 45.44 miles -- -) Looping Regents Park and back to Whetstone
- Cambridge to High Cross
- I bought your product. Now boss me around.
- Whetstone to NC12 and on to Stevenage
- Meet "Paperplayer" a new approach to mp3 playing
- 20-mile loop via NC1 and Cheshunt
- Whetstone to West Hampstead then back via the Bishops Avenue
- Ideas do not Matter - Here’s why
- DYI handlebar grips
- Just had my portrait sketched -- -)
- The gang in Lille
- Who’d of thought an iPhone had this kind of range?
- Whetstone to Oakmere Park, Potters Bar
- Hey Special K, what is wrong with this picture?
- Whetstone to Hampstead Garden Suburb via Dollis Brook
- Welcome to your new AA Silver Membership
- The future is apps you don’t open
- Blowing shit up
- Allergic lips
- Pads have arrived -- -)
- Incredible things
- 2 June 1953
- Grand Prix de Monaco
- Easter holiday fun
- European standard EN1176
- Copyright isn’t dead just because we’re not willing to let it regulate us
- The Doctorow Aberration
- 11 March 1934
- 4 O’clock boost
- Fun with Lego
- Sois jeune et tais toi
- Al Green on 125th Street
- 11 -- 11 -- 11 -- 2011
- For CLF and Hal who need to get on their decks
- Patent absurdity
- Dear Lovefilm, please fix your VOD proposition.
- Versailles part deux…
- Are TV shows the latest social objects?
- Open-source manufacturing gets real
- Mornington Crescent
- Vorpin and Aphrodite
- The candy coloured clown they call The Sandman
- The Dude in typography
- Filed under things I didn’t know about the Royal Mail
- Unbelievable recruitment crazy nonsense
- What does Daddy do all day?
- Malcolm’s big bad book generator
- San Francisco 1963-1965
- SF to Paris in Two Minutes
- Group buying (redux)
- Should I commission more strategy work from agencies?
- Reevoo "Ask an owner" live on Dixons
- Still loving the D700
- New York City, 1982
- Small world (Leeds United, 28 May 1975)
- New floor
- Service design -- Pashmina or patio heater?
- Overheard in Boots
- Hal’s pirate ship
- Hey, Grant’s Newton server is STILL running
- Group buying
- Mesh, morph, swarm -- Life with impermanence
- Loving my new Mitas E10 tyres -- -)
- It’s funny cause it’s true
- "Christmas Challenge" idea
- Gen-Y goes shopping
- Modern Marketing - Blog by Collaborate PR & Marketing -- Shiny Shiny Syndrome
- Recommended by Which but not so Cooperative?
- Free tools for social Media
- De Bono and his hats
- Just a bit of fun for all you dog lovers
- Homes from up above
- A competition for typography-lovers
- Actions speak louder than advertising
- Stuff we need to crack
- Is Google’s design process broken?
- Good content needs to really stink
- Is Europe behind or just different?
- In Defense Of A/B Testing
- How we made an extra £14 million a year for a travel company
- nice widgets by Wolfram Alpha